At Chrysalis Communications we understand that New Business is the lifeblood of any organisation. Whether you rely on new customers for 10% or 100% of your revenue without new business organisations are unable to grow, and sometimes even sustain. We get that. As we run a small business we know how many demands are made of time. Many small businesses simply lack the time or expertise to develop new business effectively.
It is useful to understand:
- What does success look like for your business?
- Who are your ideal customers?
- Who are the key decision makers you need to reach?
- When you you get a good lead or enquiry what are the next stages?
- What are your USPs and key benefits?
- How do you bring new clients onboard?
- What data do you currently have?
- How do you maintain accurate client and prospect data?
- What information is on your website?
- Can prospects find your website through search engines?
- How many conversations do you need to have before making a sale?
- What is your average deal value?
How many leads do you need weekly, monthly, per quarter, to be confident of closing new business?
From answering these questions we will agree on a new business strategy which could include web design, SEO and copywriting, email marketing, CRM implementation, telesales, field sales, sales or marketing recruitment. We will also outline KPIs and timelines so that you can monitor success and productivity as we work together. We offer full transparency every step of the way.
We can work flexibly to meet your budgets, be that pro-bono work for non profits, retainer, or shared success commission.
Contact us today to talk about your new business goals.